On November 10, 11, and 12, the IWL-FI and PSTU (Brazil) will be promoting a cycle of debates on the 100 years of the Russian Revolution, in São Paulo.
See the calendar below:
Preview of the documentary Peace, Bread, and Land
- Friday, Nov 10, 8 pm. Salão Nobre da Faculdade de Direito da USP – Largo São Francisco, Center of SP.
After the movie, there will be a debate with directors and leaders.
Sindicato dos Eletricitários de São Paulo
Rua Thomas Gonzaga, 50, 1st floor.
Liberdade, São Paulo.
- Saturday, Nov 11, 9 am: Stalinism and Capitalist Restoration – Ángel Luis Parras (IWL) and Mauro Iasi (PCB)
- Saturday, Nov 11, 2 pm: Venezuela, Latin America and revolutionary strategy for the region – Eduardo Almeida (IWL) and Gilberto Maringoni, professor and cartoonist (PSOL)
- Saturday, Nov 11, 7 pm: Reform and Revolution today: The role of bourgeois elections – Zé Maria (PSTU)
- Sunday, Nov 12, 9 am: Currency of the Bolshevik Party, or Anticapitalist Parties? – Francesco Ricci (PdAC – Italy), Roberto Robaina (PSOL/MES)
- Sunday, Nov 12, 2 pm: Oppressions and Russian Revolution – Mariucha Fontana (PSTU), Hertz Dias (PSTU), Rosa Cecilia (PST – Colombia)
- Closure: The International, sang by Gíria Vermelha